Social Services Trust Cases Involving Children

If your children, grandchildren, niece or nephew has become a Looked After Child or if Social Services or Trust representatives have applied for a Care Order or Emergency Protection Order it is important you immediately take expert advice. To discuss your case with Liam McDonald free of charge please click here.

We can assist in:

  • Baby shaking cases
  • Care Orders
  • Emergency Protection Cases
  • Contact Cases
  • Child Abduction Cases
  • Child neglect cases
  • Cases involving the Trust or Social Workers
  • Cases where one parent has removed the child from the country
Enquire Now

Contact us now

To arrange for a free consultation.
Enquire Now