Road Traffic Collision
If you have been involved in a Road Traffic Collision it is vital that you receive independent expert legal advice without delay. If you have been involved in a Car Accident and are at the Roadside we recommend you do the following:
- Ensure that you and all passengers are okay before checking on the occupants of the other vehicle.
- Do not accept that the accident was your fault until you have had an opportunity to speak to our 24/7 personal injury solicitor.
- Take photographs of the vehicles as they were at the time of impact before moving the vehicles.
If the accident was not your fault we offer a complete service. We can arrange:
- Roadside recovery
- A garage for storage until your vehicle can be repaired or replaced
- A hire car (the costs of which will be paid by the at fault driver’s insurance company)
- Rehabilitation and medical care
- Compensation for your injuries
- Recovery of a loss of earnings or items of worth within the vehicle you were travelling
Our Car Accident Solicitor will can be a single point of contact throughout your claims process. We will deal with all of the contact with insurance companies and arrange everything for you. If you have any queries and find that you don’t fully understand what is happening with your own Accident Claim email us for an immediate call back.
I was involved in a hit and run accident can I still claim?
Yes, you can still proceed with a claim through the motor insurance bureau if you were involved in a Car Accident with an untraced (left the scene) or uninsured driver.